Chocolate Cravings? If you’re anything like me I’ve searched for hours looking for recipes to satisfy my craving without breaking my belt. I’ve recently tried a few amazing recipes I already had the ingredients. I’ve personally tried the first two and plan on working my way down the list. All of these recipes were shared more thousands of times so they must be worth trying.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake by Paleo Gluten Free Eats
This is one of the most popular and delicious recipes I’ve ever tried.
- Healthy Banana Choc. Chip Muffins by Baker by Nature
This recipe really helps with strong cravings. Plus, I love baking with bananas. They are mini cakes you don’t have to feel too guilty about.
- Choc. Chip Sweet Potato Muffins by Hello Spoonful
Honestly, I have never thought about adding sweet potatoes and choc chips together.
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins by Fit Foodie Finds
A twist on a classic
- Choc. Chip Muffins by Healthy Recipes
Another option for a favorite.
- Cherry Chocolate Balls by Nest and Glow
I am not the biggest cherry ball fan, but I know a few good friends who would kill for a basket of these.
ICE CREAM & COOKIES
- Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream by Fit Foodie Finds
Ok, should healthy and ice cream go together, not usually, but for this recipe- YES!
- Healthy No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cookies by Big Mans World
You had me at no-bake!
Finally, I do not own any of these recipes and I hope the writers do not mind me sharing their amazing recipes. This is just a list I will find helpful in the near future and wanted to share with anyone else who loves a healthy snack option as much as I do. If you make any of these, please leave a comment and share your thoughts.